martedì 3 novembre 2015

Bad Moon Rising series


About it …

I used a few songs between my favorites, to take inspiration for this project.
I wish to create a connection between old a new, between what i was and who i am now.
I took the drawing lines of my old artworks mixed with a new graphic composition.
All the project has a dark atmosphere, in order with the lyrics of the songs that i used.
The first song that i choose is  " Bad Moon Rising " by Mourning Ritual
for this reason i decide to call this project : Bad Moon Rising series
While the second song is " Come Join The Murder " by The White Buffalo & The Forest Rangers.
Here i show you only a few details because the project is a work in progress ……
So stay tuned ...
New info coming soon !!!



" Well don't go around tonight, 
Well it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise."

- cit | Bad Moon Rising | Mourning Ritual -


" There's a blackbird perched outside my window
I hear him calling
I hear him sing
He burns me with his eyes of gold to embers
He sees all my sins
He reads my soul "

- cit | Come Join The Murder | The White Buffalo & The Forest Rangers -



" I hear hurricanes a blowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin."

- cit | Bad Moon Rising | Mourning Ritual -

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento